CD 1: White Pony
2. Digital Bath
4. Rx Queen
5. Street Carp
7. Knife Prty
10. Change (In the House of Flies)
11. Pink Maggit
CD 2: Black Stallion
1. Feiticeira (Clams Casino remix)
2. Digital Bath (DJ Shadow remix)
3. Elite (Blanck Mass remix)
4. Rx Queen (Salva remix)
5. Street Carp (Phantogram remix)
6. Teenager (Robert Smith remix)
7. Knife Party (Purity Ring remix)
8. Korea (Trevor Jackson remix)
9. Passenger (Mike Shinoda remix)
10. Change (In the House of Flies) (Tourist remix)
11. Pink Maggit (Squarepusher remix)
The collection features an eclectic cast of contributors that reflects White Ponys far-reaching impact across the worlds of metal, hip-hop, indie, and electronic music.
Other remixers include icons like Robert Smith of The Cure, DJ Shadow, and Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park alongside genre-bending heavyweights: dark-pop favorites Phantogram, electronic experimentalist Squarepusher, beatsmith Clams Read more [...] Casino, renowned record producer Salva and noise artist Blanck Mass, to name just a few.
On top of providing a fresh perspective on a classic album, Black Stallion is the ultimate testament to Deftones unparalleled genre-blurring influence.